From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 23:39:34 CDT

Hi,
  VMD doesn't presently read the time information from DCD files, so
it won't be able to help you with this yet. You can determine this
by writing some code however. In a few weeks I'll have had an opportunity
to look into adding this to the VMD DCD plugin, and I might be able to
give you a version that can report these values, as it was something on
my TODO list already anyway.