From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:36:08 CST

Hi Dmitry,
  You can retrieve the VMD source code from our web site (there is a
source distribution as well) or by CVS. If you need any help using
the source distribution, take a look at the docs first and if you
still have questions feel free to email us. The source distribution
for VMD 1.8 alpha 29 is on the web site, as are the source distributions
for the older versions of VMD.
Packaged source/binary distributions:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/Download/download.cgi?PackageName=VMD

CVS: