From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 19:33:46 CDT

Hi Dhiraj,

You should try to minimize the energy of the system first and see if
this bond disappears. Sometimes it happens that the geometry appears
to be incorrect but after minimization everything is ok.

If you observe that bond after energy minimization, then I would
recommend you to use the standalone version of psfgen and apply
"regenerate angles dihedrals" right after the NAD segment.

Cheers,
Michel