From: Alexandr Isayev (alex_at_ccmsi.us)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2007 - 14:25:00 CDT

Dear Sangmoon,

I did not run MultiSeq on vista. But my guess, you do not have
permission to write into root of the system disc (C:).
If you have an admin account go to the drive C: properties ad add
corresponding permissions in "Security" tab.

Hope this will help...

Sincerely,
Alexandr

Alexandr Isayev,
Graduate Research Assistant, and System Administrator
@ Computational Center for Molecular Structure
and Interactions (CCMSI),
Jackson State University,
Jackson, MS USA