From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 21:49:23 CDT

Hi,
  Can you tell me which (exact) version of VMD you downloaded and
installed, and how you installed it? From the appearance something
went wrong during your installation, or some files are missing, but
it's probably best to let me know what processed you followed, which
version you're using and so on. Someone else has been working through
a problem on Solaris x86, and now I'm wondering if these issues have
anything in common or not.

Thanks,