From: Dr. Seth Olsen (seth.olsen_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 01:49:38 CDT

Hi VMDers,

I'm having some trouble using VMD to examine a cube file containing multiple
(3) orbitals. What is happening is that when I create the 'isosurface'
representation, VMD shows me all the orbitals at once, and they are wierdly
distorted i.e. they are compressed along one axis. Does anyone know how to
fix this. I've had no problems recently with single-grid cube files, I just
run into this when viewing cubes with multiple grid data sets.

Cheers,

Seth

--
ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms
Dr Seth Olsen, PhD