From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 01:55:26 CDT

Hi, Axel:

I followed the examples from "Membrane Plugin" and tutorial "Explicit
Membrane Protein Simulations in NAMD/VMD". None of them mentioned
transformation matrices. Instead, it says: aligning can be easily done
using the VMD GUI front end. Then save the protein coordinates in
another PDB file.

Thanks

Bo