From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 16:41:17 CDT

Hi,
  Are you being careful to delete selections within your loops?
Unsetting variables is insufficient to prevent memory use from increasing,
you must actually call '$sel delete' for each and every selection you created
if you're creating them within loops. I'm be willing to review your
plugin code if you send it.