From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 02:28:15 CDT

Hi Peter and Axel:
The file format I use for Amber can be fully grasped from

http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/

the last section is for solvents I used ***box.off and frcmod.**** Although I
used such files directly from Amber9, they should be the same format.

As to coloring by element, selection of "element" in "Graphical
Representation" of VMD only returns "X". To give an idea, if I command

all not element X

everything disappears from the screen.

francesco