From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 19:13:55 CDT

Hi,

Here's a little Tcl script to render all the views that ViewMaster
knows about. I don't have an easy way to turn this into a movie, but
at least you'll have the snapshots.

Cheers,
Justin

foreach key [array names ViewMaster::states] {
  foreach { index type } [split $key ,] {}
  if { $type == "mols" } {
    ViewMaster::do_restore $index
    display update
    render snapshot "view$index.tga"
  }
}

--
    I speak of certain afternoons in early fall, waterfalls of
immaterial gold, the transformation of the world, when everything