From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 07:50:45 CST

I could not do a single step carnal, so settled with two step. Later I
used ptraj to do the task. The example in ptraj does not work, 'cos the
sequence of the commands are upside down! the following is the one that I
presently use to do the job to generate PDBs fitted with a reference
structure and the molecule placed at center of the box. Hope this helps.

---
reference  /home/sanjeev/MD/1HI2/INPUT-MINIM/molecule.min.crd
trajin     /home/sanjeev/MD/1HI2/CRD/molecule.0000_0010.crd.gz
trajin     /home/sanjeev/MD/1HI2/CRD/molecule.6370_6380.crd.gz
trajin     /home/sanjeev/MD/1HI2/CRD/molecule.6380_6390.crd.gz
trajin     /home/sanjeev/MD/1HI2/CRD/molecule.6390_6400.crd.gz
trajout molecule.pdb PDB
center @CA
image
rms reference out CAmolecule.rms @CA