From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 16:14:37 CST

Hi Marc,
  At the present time the Gromacs plugins do not read the
"BOX" simulation box data, but this could probably be altered.
I'll have to talk with my colleagues and see if we have time
to do something about this for VMD 1.8 or not. Adding a new
"simbox" graphical representation would be trivial enough, its mainly
an issue of whether we've got the necessary pieces implemented in
VMD. I know for fact that the Gromacs plugins are skipping "BOX"
records presently, so that's at least one other item that needs
correction.

Thanks,