From: Margaret Cheung (cheung_at_physics.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 15:57:50 CDT

Hi, Vlad,

It may be very likely that format of your CRD files need to be modified.
For VMD, it reads only "one" blank card in the mdcrd file.
Please check the first two lines of your mdcrd file. Make sure
that the coordiates starts at the second line.

Sincerely,
Margaret S. Cheung
Physics Department 0319
University of California, San Diego