From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 16:02:31 CDT

Hi,
  Which version of VMD are you running?
Also, can you tell me what VRML viewer plugin you're using with your
IE/Netscape? They are all slightly different, and the VRML viewer
I've been testing with recently (glview) works fine for the scenes
that I've tried. If you can tell me more about your test environment
I should be able to improve the VRML 1.x or VRML 2.x output that VMD
generates so it works better for your viewers. I've found a lot of
VRML viewers that don't work quite right, so it could be you've got one
of the buggy ones, but you're right that VMD could also be at fault here.

Thanks,