From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 15:39:07 CDT

Dear Nicolas,
  Do you have an example file that causes the problem you
describe? If so, please email me a small file and I'll see if
I can figure anything out on it. It may simply be a limitation of
Babel itself, but if you can provide me with a file exhibiting the
problems I can find out what the cause is.

Thanks,