From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 14:04:13 CDT

Dear Zhanwu,
  Which version of VMD are you running? If you let me know, I can
probably figure out what's going on with VMD + CatDCD and if necessary
give you a fixed version of whichever one is causing the difficulty, though
I don't know how long it'll take to do this since I don't know what the
source of the trouble is yet.

Thanks,