From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 13:58:50 CDT

Hi,
  You could probably take the "spring" script written by Willy Wriggers
and modify it to do what you're interested in with a little work.

Willy's original script is here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/spring/

You might also find the "pickbond" script useful as an example of
processing bond data in VMD:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/pickbond/pickbond.txt

Thanks,