From: Mark Hilge (hilge_at_chem.leidenuniv.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 09:18:52 CDT

Hi!

I just started to play a little bit with VMD 1.8a21 (SGI 64-bit). So far
I couldn't find out how I can change the secondary structure elements
detected by VMD (or Stride). Is there an easy way to do this? In the
mail archive I saw a VMDTECH report dated back to 1997. Is this still
this only way?
When I type "structure top {resid 383 to 390} helix" in the vmd console
it always complains: invalid command name "structure".

Maybe there is a problem with our tctkl installation on our SGI ...

Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I can resolve this
problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Mark