From: Surjit Dixit (sdixit_at_wesleyan.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 08:02:47 CDT

Hi, Marc
I just bought a spaceball from ebay earlier this week. Following the
mails from the seller company,
it seems like they would mail it abroad USA, but for some extral
postage charge. So you should be able
to make use of these ebay auctions. The same seller seems to have more
of them (spaceball 2003)
in line for auction, you can also email him and confirm he would post it
to europe.
Since Jim wrote that email about ebay and spaceball, the auction price
appears to have gone up from
$20 to $60 and seems to be settling around $30. I wonder if they are all
VMD people out there :)
Have a nice day.
Surjit