From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 10:24:14 CDT

Hi,
  It has been a while since I last mentioned it, but I wanted to
let people know that we've been updating entries in our structural
biology software database over the last few months. The database
now contains 329 software application entries in 22 categories.
As always, if you would like see new software packages added to the
database, please use the "submit" link on the DB web page.

The database home page is here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/biosoftdb/

Enjoy,
  John Stone