From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 22:01:06 CDT

Dear Stephane,
  As far as I know it should work. If you can send your structure file(s)
to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu then someone can probably take a quick look and determine
what the deal is. I'm out of town at a conference so I can't really help you
with this this week (infrequent email access). If you send the structure
I can take a look when I return if one of the other guys hasn't done so
already.

Thanks,