From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 11:21:13 CDT

Brian,

Holding down the shift key while you move the mouse will rotate the residue
about the atom that you pick. The left and right mouse buttons will rotate
the residue in the same way that they rotate the scene when the mouse is in
rotate mode.

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...