From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 09:27:10 CDT

Hi Ran,
  If you have trouble with the make depend step, I'd recommend
skipping it and just go straight into doing a normal make. It
shouldn't cause you any trouble unless you intend to modify the source
code (templates and header files in particular) between recompiles.
Try proceeding to the regular make step and let us know if you're
still having trouble.

Thanks,