From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 10:24:14 CDT

Hi,

In the VMD user's guide there's a section devoted to RMS fits in VMD:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node183.html

Have a look there and let us know if you still have questions.

Cheers,

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...