From: Storr, Mark (Mark.Storr_at_nrc.ca)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 08:22:37 CDT

Hi,

has anyone got babel and VMD to work together under a windows environment.
If so could they plese mail me with the process of setting up VMD and then
I have set the following variables in the advanced tab of the system panel
found under Control Panel in Windows 2000:

VMDBABEL_BIN C:\BABEL\BABEL.EXE
VMDTMP_DIR C:\Temp

I would now like to load a xyz trajectory file into VMD, but am not sure how
to do this.
I have been further confused by consulting the VMD installation guide which
says that one should set the BABEL_BIN to point to the binary. Do we
therefore set VMDBABEL_BIN or BABEL_BIN?
Any help would be great.

Thanks

Mark