From: Tommy Wang (chernhoe_at_ima.org.sg)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:32:30 CDT

Hi everyone,
        I am using nvidia 2880 drivers on redhat linux 7.3 with the freezing problem
u people described. However, I solved it by switching off the "fast write" to
cpu option in the bios and everything was solved. I basically slowed down the
memory timing on the Geforce3 card slightly, although this did not result in
visible degradation in performance. Hope this helps.

tommy