From: Joe Huang (HCHuang_at_uh.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 18:10:45 CDT

Hi John,
I forgot to mention the way it works is as follows once you are in
GnuPlot prompt.
set parametric
set data style points
splot "diff_matrix.data"
About the style, "lines" is also fine.
User can also use "set view ..." command to adjust the angles of the
viewing.

Joe

 Hung-Chung(Joe)Huang, M. T., M. Sc., Ph. D.
 Department of Biology and Biochemistry
 University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204
 Tel: (713) 743-8355, Fax: (713) 743-8351
 e-mail: HCHuang_at_uh.edu
 http://adrik.bchs.uh.edu/~jhuang