From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:50:12 CDT

Hi,
  Our sysadmin says that the page referred to was an out-of-date page
and that he is fixing the links on the web site so it points to the
current, and correct version of the page (shtml vs. html):
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Overview/gallery/structure.shtml

Dorina Kosztin (a previous group member here) wrote me to say that
she believes the image had been produced with Quanta by Bill Humphrey.

Thanks,