From: Peter Varnai (Peter.Varnai_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 11:11:36 CST

Dear VMD-users,

1, My output picture after 'Render' (pov or ps) is in a different position
to what I see on the screen. Can I get the manually adjusted orientation
in the file? I use VMD 1.6 Linux Mesa or 1.7.1 Windows. I see that this
is a known problem (UG 6.3) but I wonder if someone knows a way out.

2, I have a structure with many accumulated water O positions around
it. I would like to color by resid, but it seems that I have only 16
colors so the same color is shown for different waters.
Now I saw that in principle it is possible to override the defaults but
it seems for some reason that resid is not a valid colorinfo category.

Thank you,
Peter