From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 18:00:20 CST

Hi Troy,
  I'm going to have to implement a special hack to make the POV-Ray
render option work well. For now, you can use Tachyon or the snapshot
option. If you need the snapshot option to look nicer, then I'd
recommend using the blur/resample options I added to the most recently
released version of the script, preferably with the ppmtompeg encoder, if
you're on a unix platform. If this isn't sufficient, tell me which platform
you're running on and I can make better suggestions. I am working on an
updated version of the movie generator already, I hope to have it done
in the next few days, it'll address several little issues like this that
people have reported.

Thanks,