From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 10:15:03 CST

Hi,

To create a graphics molecule, you 'load' a molecule of type 'graphics':

  molecule.load('graphics','chicken')

After executing this command, the id of the new molecule will be that of the
top molecule, which can be obtained from molecule.top().

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...