From: Margaret Cheung (cheung_at_physics.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 03:46:35 CST

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your help.
I found that it may be the combo of mediaplayer and windows versions (or
microsoft office)
that caused this problem. Eventually, after anxious testings, I can
display mpeg movie on winoffice XP, winXP, mediaplayer 7.1.
It may also possibly be the size of the movie as well, since the
display that finally worked was tested on my new notebook that
has 256MB of RAM...

Sincerely,
Margaret S. Cheung
Biophysics Program