From: Margaret Cheung (cheung_at_physics.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 00:17:58 CST

Dear John,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm installing
netpbm-progs-9.14-2.i386.rpm for ppmtompeg. I didn't get any error
messages. Instead, "complete" was shown in the window. I'll appreciate it
because I'm preparing my movie for a talk next Monday..... please help.

Sincerely,
Margaret S. Cheung
Biophysics Program
Physics Department 0319