From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 11:24:39 CST

Hello,
        Is there a way to make a smooth movie with the feature of
view_change script? That is, if I have trajectories that are seperated by
say 10ps over 1ns (that is 100 PDBs), and I want to show interpolated
movememnt between the PDBs/frames, can I do that?

There is another script that makes interpolation between frames but that
works only if the number of frames is strictly two. So now the only way I
find is to first write a script that loads succesive PDBs each time,
generate rgbs, delete the old frames and load the next ones, and then
finally convert rgbs into MPEG/gif. Is there any other way of doing this
that is easier?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
-Sanjeev