From: Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva (alan_at_biof.ufrj.br)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 08:05:14 CST

Hi Dr. Stone,

        Don't be hurry, sincerely. Actually, I've been thinking why not
implement a simple (at first) method of mapping elect. pot. over any
surface? See, I'm just suggesting... I've been playing around with MSMS
surfaces and it generate an output based on vertex, which ones can be
mapped, so if I could use the values from the beta column (attributed to
charge) of a pdb file, for example, and using the elect. pot. energy (Ep)
formula for a unitary charge over the surface's vertex then setting a
colour ramp to Ep... hum, it's all that I'd like :).

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva