From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 11:19:35 CST

Hi folks,

It's worth mentioning, too, that a .vmdrc file placed in your home
directory will override the one in /usr/local/.

Other popular startup option questions:

vmd -nt starts VMD with no title screen (the spinning VMD)
"axes location off" in the .vmdrc file removes the axes

Cheers,
Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...