From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:59:42 CST

Dear Jen,
  If you're using our pre-compiled binary VMD distributions, then
the Python interpreter is actually built-into VMD itself. This
is the reason for the specific version it uses. From your message,
it sounds like you have your own local Python installation, with your
own PYTHONPATH etc? Can you show me the errors? (no need to send to
all of VMD-L, just vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu should be sufficient..)

Thanks,