From: Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva (alan_at_biof.ufrj.br)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 14:16:22 CST

      set c [lindex $line 9]
#here I intend to map the colour
      draw color 8
      draw point [list $x $y $z]
   }
   close $fid
   puts $cmax:$cmin
--------------------------

But I'm having problem in mapping colour by charge value: 1) printing cmin
along the loop I can see cmin getting the minimum value for charge but, I
don't know why, this value is lost at the end of the loop! I can see only
cmax value when "puts $cmax:$cmin".

2) Using color change rgb [ expr 17+i] abs(c) 0 0, f. ex., to map, I have
problem because I can use only about 1000 different color. I don't want to
re-invent the wheel, but how does VMD map RWB scheme over beta parameter
for a PDB file?

Meanwhile, I play around about how to fill the space between points.

Again, many thanks for your attention.

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva