From: Adrian E. Roitberg (adrian_at_qtp.ufl.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 09:06:25 CDT

Dear VMDers !!

I have had experience with vmd for a while, but we just now got a
pyramid systems immersadesk for 3-D VR displaying.

I am having some trouble using our traceker glasses as well as the magic
wand.
I suspect it is simply a configurational problem, but: is there anyone
out there willing to spend 5' talking to me about this ?

Thanks !!!
a.

--
                           Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
          Quantum Theory Project and Department of Chemistry