From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 11:21:57 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  We have added many software packages and a few categories
to the structural biology software database in the past few months.
We would like to invite you to try it out and provide feedback
if you have suggestions for new content, or general improvements.
The software that implements the DB is also freely available for
those that wish to create their own similar databases.
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/biosoftdb/

Thanks,
  John Stone
  biosoftdb_at_ks.uiuc.edu