From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 10:41:36 CDT

Dear Sanjeev,
  One way to do this would be to save these frames out as
separate PDB files, and then load them in as separate "molecules"
within VMD. Once this is done, you can make one or both of them
transparent, and render them using a ray tracer for higher quality
transparency effects. Let us know if you need more help with this.