From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 10:53:28 CDT

Dear Niklas,
  Off the top of my head, one way to do this is to make an atom
selection to select all of the carbons, and a selection for everything
else, color the carbons by ColorID, set to the color you like, color the
rest of the atoms by Name, and use that same method on each of the molecules
you've loaded.

To select all of the carbons you could use something like this (Perl
regular expression syntax):
   name "C.*"

To select the non-carbons you could use:
   not name "C.*"

Let us know if you need more help with this, there are probably many
other ways of doing it, that one just came to mind quickly..

Thanks,