From: Ben Cornett (acornet_at_emory.edu)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 13:05:47 CDT

Hi,

I've been using the linux and irix builds of VMD 1.6.1 and both seem
to have hotkey bugs (or maybe it's just me). My understanding is that
hotkeys such as M-g should toggle the graphics form on and off (I know
that this is customizable, but I'm using the defaults). This doesn't
work correctly -- I can bring up the form, but I can't get rid of it
with another M-g sequence. I'm noticing similar problems with the
other forms. Sometimes it appears as though the form will flicker a
bit with a M-g, as if two events were being generated with one
keypress. I also noticed a similar event duplication the other day
when I was adjusting the bond radius on the graphics form -- ever
click moved me by .2 and instead of .1 ang. Just thought I would
mention this.

Thanks,

Ben