From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 14:21:30 CST

Dr. Taylor,
  At the present time we have no way of providing control over
line thickness or dashing for the wireframe MSMS display. It sounds
like you have just found a bug in our code however, as it should _not_
be turning into dashed lines when you create a label!!
Thanks for letting us know about this, and we'll see if we can
get that fixed shortly. We've fixed a few other bugs since VMD 1.6
was released, and I'm hoping to get a new beta version, or a 1.6.1
version out the door soon to help people that have run into bugs like
this one. I've successfully reproduced your bug, and am adding it
to our bug tracking system. Strangely, we never came across this
problem ourselves when we originally tested that code.

Thanks again!