From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:45:27 CST

Hi Lothar,
  Sounds good, just one question: Which versions of POV-Ray support
this camera model? We try to be somewhat conservative with use of
"new features" in 3rd party programs as it seems that most of our users
are using older versions of software like POV. We may want to split up
the POV rendering code in VMD to output for either new or old versions
if this keyword isn't available in the previous revs.

Thanks,