From: Madhavan Poyyapakkam (pn_madhavan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:46:59 CST

Hi all,

Is there a way in which i can measure the number or distance between the atoms using VMD.

I am interested in measuring the cluster density of atoms.

Also is it possible to control the distance between the atoms so as to draw a bond.

Sincerely,
Madhavan N. Poyyapakkam
Computational Combustion Lab,
Georgia Institute of Technology,