From: Brendan O'Malley (brendan.omalley_at_rmit.edu.au)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 19:27:16 CST

I've just installed vmd on an Onyx2 used to power a Virtual Reality room (technically
a R3 relocatable reality centre). It installed seamlessly which was wonderful but at the
moment only uses one of three possible graphics pipelines available. In this setup the scene is split in three and each third is displayed by a sperate projector. Is there a way
of interfacing VMD with a multiple pipeline setup?

I've looked throught the VMD cave refereneces, but I'm a bit unsure as
to whether this refers specifically to a CAVE VR environment our more generally to the cave libraries.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brendan O'Malley