From: Deepak Singh (desingh_at_syr.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:08:51 CDT

Hello all

I am not being able to generate a particular selection set. I want to
select all phenylalanines with 5 Angstroms of resid 205 and no other
residues in that range. Every thing I try either selcts all phenyl
alanines or all residues within 5 angstroms. Its probably something
obvious, but I lack the common sense.

Thanks

Deepak.

Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : desingh_at_syr.edu
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin