From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 12:03:21 CDT

Hi,

The draw style just changes how atoms are drawn. To select _which_ atoms
are drawn, you would enter an atom selection ino the text entry in the menu.
For example, typing "not resid 67" would draw everything except residue
number 67. Check out the tutorial in the beginning of the User's Guide
for more info on that sort of thing.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...