From: Paul Hubbard (phubbard_at_post.its.mcw.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:08:22 CDT

Hi,

I have pov4grasp and ungrasp/raster3D, but would really like to have
something more interactive (a la VMD). I have just tried using POVRAY
output from SWISS VIEWER (unix version), and found that there's a
bug. Still the QuickTime graphics (or whatever they use) look okay. The
best I have found for both calculations and graphics is INSIGHT/DELPHI.
DELPHI can use the non-linear Poisson-Boltzmann equn, where as you're
stuck with liner P.B in GRASP.

ags

Paul Hubbard
Department of Biochemistry